Glitter Graphics at OhMySpace.com!
Free MySpace Comment Glitter Graphics, HTML Codes, Layouts, Cursors, Backgrounds, Contact Menus, Generators & More! - MySpaceGlitter.com

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Difficulties

I"m so sorry to the Hots 4 This' BIGGEST fans out there! My house and my dad's house has been really hectic and I just wanted to say that I PROMISE my site will be updated on ALL weekly things because I have barely been on the computer. All I want to say is that the next weekly song is Forever by Chris Brown and our weekly topic for "Are you in or Out?" is Magazines. It will be updated soon, I can't promise you an exact date but it will be around, Monday, May 12. Thanks for your cooperation!

No comments:

Free Image Hosting @ Photobucket.com!
Please come back, and don't forget to tell your friends!


Get your own Glitter Graphics @ ohmyspace.com

Cursor from www.CarrielynnesWorld.com