Glitter Graphics at OhMySpace.com!
Free MySpace Comment Glitter Graphics, HTML Codes, Layouts, Cursors, Backgrounds, Contact Menus, Generators & More! - MySpaceGlitter.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

WINNER

The WINNER of the contest "Facts and Fears!" iss............................

J.J. Howard!!!

She is the owner of LOL Maniac so check it out!!!!

FINALLY, We have a WINNER!!!! I am so glad that contest is off my back! Now you can check out the newest things once I've shown them to her because she is the WINNER!!! Now I know it is only Apr. 18, but I know nobody else is going to do the contest. If anyone else WAS GOING TO do the contest, I am so very terribly sorry. If you were going to do the contest, email your answers to hots4this@gmail.com and I might approve of them and both of you will win.




1 comment:

Random Wordz Weekly said...

Love the new site!!!!!!
Cool updates....hope i win the contest!

Free Image Hosting @ Photobucket.com!
Please come back, and don't forget to tell your friends!


Get your own Glitter Graphics @ ohmyspace.com

Cursor from www.CarrielynnesWorld.com