Glitter Graphics at OhMySpace.com!
Free MySpace Comment Glitter Graphics, HTML Codes, Layouts, Cursors, Backgrounds, Contact Menus, Generators & More! - MySpaceGlitter.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Song Of The Week


Wall to Wall

Chris Brown

LadiesI'm going to need you all to back away from the doorWe are trying to make way for Chris BrownLadiesYou are not listeningI'm going to need you all to back away from the doorWe are trying to make way for Chris BrownI'm Back(Pull up, pull up) can't believe the girls, club packed(What up, what up?) shawty wanna lead me to the back (to the back)Ain't been in here 15 minutes, got a pocket full of digitsAnd she just won't take no(Hold up, hold up) now little mama wanna get mad(Slow up, slow up) saying she doesn't wanna share what she have (she have)Ain't no particular one that's getting the water gunSo many that I want[Chorus:]They packed up in here wall to wall andI don't hear nothing but ladies callingI'm tryna give one of them all thisBut they keep coming from wall to wallPacked up in here wall to wall andI don't hear nothing but ladies callingI'm tryna give one of them all thisBut they keep coming from wall to wallAnother two just came up and said they love me on the radioTwo twins, that's a cool little scenarioThey talking leaving right nowWanna put in some time 'cause you know what they're already about(One talking) about she like the way that I pop(And the other one) said she wanna just rideI'm game for any damn thang, but there's more than 200 damesThat's ready to go[Chorus][Chorus (spoken with ad libs)]So many look good in hereI don't even know which one I wantIf I had to choose you all knowI would take all you all wit meWho wanna try me on the floorWho ready to come and get thisAll I know I'm feeling this partyAnd you can see I'm so with it[Chorus (with ad libs)][Chorus (spoken with ad libs)]Yea smash on the radio, bet I penned itYea smash on the radio, bet I penned itYea smash on the radio, bet I penned itYea smash on the radio, bet I penned it

No comments:

Free Image Hosting @ Photobucket.com!
Please come back, and don't forget to tell your friends!


Get your own Glitter Graphics @ ohmyspace.com

Cursor from www.CarrielynnesWorld.com